Complaints procedure EQfit Academy BV
Any reasonably identifiable, oral or written expression of dissatisfaction regarding the provision of services by an employee of EQfit Academy, made known by or on behalf of the complainant.
A person or service representative who makes a complaint.
Employee to whom the complaint relates
The procedure used at EQfit Academy for handling complaints.
This document, being the written record of the complaint procedure used at the firm.
The person within EQfit Academy to whom the handling of the complaint has been delegated by the management.
Complaint Registration Form
An internal form to be used to implement the procedure set forth in the grievance procedure.
Central Bureau of Fundraising which may take up an objection or complaint if the complainant feels that he has not been given sufficient justice
CBF Complaints, Objections and Appeals Regulations
The procedure used by the CBF and available at https://www.cbf.nl//Uploaded_files/Zelf/klachtenreglement-def.adedb0.pdf
The objectives of the grievance procedure are:
- Establishing a procedure to deal with complaints from a complainant in a constructive manner within a reasonable period of time;
- Establishing a procedure to determine the causes of complaints;
- Maintain and improve existing relationships through proper Complaint Handling.
- Train employees in how to carefully respond to complaints;
- Improve service quality with complaint handling.
- Informing the complainant The management
- Reminds the complainant that EQfit Academy has a grievance procedure;
- Informs the complainant that the opportunity exists to present unsolvable problems
to the CBF;
- The internal complaints procedure
- If a complainant approaches EQfit Academy in any way with a complaint then the management and the employee involved should be notified;
- The staff member involved will try to reach a solution together with the complainant, whether or not after consulting a complaints officer;
- Where no solution is found, the management will appoint a complaints officer.
- The Complaints Officer shall ensure proper handling of the complaint in compliance with the present Complaints Procedure;
- Confidentiality must be maintained under all circumstances;
- The Complaints Officer provides advice to the management after which the management makes a decision on the complaint.
- The decision on the complaint will be communicated to the complainant by the management;
- If in the contact with the complainant the complaint is not settled satisfactorily the matter is submitted to the CBF.
- Registration and classification of the complaint
- All complaints are recorded according to a complaint registration form;
- The complaint officer records and classifies the complaint;
- The complaint is classified;
o – by method of submission as A. oral B. written
o – by the nature of the complaint according to the following categoriesn
I. Complaints about working methods of/being treated by a staff member
- Complaints about legal content of services III. Complaints about financeleasements of service
- Complaints about practice management in general
V. Complaints about principledle issues surrounding theology, norms and values
- A complaint can be classified into several classes;
- If the complaint has been satisfactorily resolved, the staff member involved and the complaint officer will sign the complaint registration form.
- The complaints officer within EQfit Academy is Danielle Sabbé.
- The Complaints Officer and ultimately the management are responsible for handling and resolving the complaint;
- An acknowledgement of receipt of the complaint will be sent to the complainant within two weeks.
- The Complaint Officer is responsible for ensuring that the Complaint Registration Form is completed in full;
- The staff member involved will keep the Complaints Officer informed of the further handling of the complaint;
- The complaint must be handled in writing by EQfit Academy within four weeks;
- If the complaint is not settled within four weeks, the complainant will be informed by means of a message.
- The complaint officer will arrange for a response to the complainant;
- The complaint officer will maintain the complaint file.
- Analysis of the complaints
- Complaint registration forms are collected from the Complaints Officer after the complaint has been processed;
- The Complaints Officer shall make periodic reports of the handling of complaints to the Management;
- The Complaints Officer processes the data and makes an annual analysis;
- The Complaints Officer shall also make recommendations for the prevention of new complaints, as well as for the improvement of procedures.
- Discuss internally
- Once a year, the complaint data is discussed by the management of EQfit Academy based on an analysis;
- Measures for improvement are prepared and planned;
- The Complaints Officer is responsible for preparing for this meeting and making an analysis.
- Preventive Action
- Based on the annual analysis of the complaint officer, the office decides on the preventive measures to be taken to improve the quality of service;
- The measures to be taken are presented jointly with the analysis in the office meeting.
It is wonderful and breathtaking to see how children become aware of themselves so quickly and radiate happiness (again). Trainings where parents in particular can see immediately what new behaviors bring and how they are applied. The family dynamics are scrutinized which allows for quick action on challenges and addresses them immediately with the method.
A Basic Foundation
Our customized programs focus on exactly what children need at an early age. A guideline that children can hold onto. Self. A foundation on which they can rely with valuable reins in the areas of self-confidence, influence, concentration, responsiveness, anger management, discipline, respect, communication and purpose. A strong foundation in their young lives that makes everything easier and therefore more likely to live a happy life.
Children with mental health challenges
Children placed out of home
Children and parents trajectories
Children with learning disabilities
Children with Trauma Related Problems
Motivated Youth Care Trainer
As a youth care worker, you are already highly motivated to help and support children. The EQfit method takes this a step further. With the exercises, as a care worker, you ensure that the problems become visible even faster and that appropriate action can be taken immediately on the basis of human behavior. By teaching the children, and parents, a new way of responding and behaving, care needs to be significantly reduced.